Friday, March 18, 2011

Completely Amazing




It has been awhile since I blogged last.....so here goes.

Have you ever met someone who is truly and completely amazing? I have. I met this person almost 28 years ago. She does things most people would walk away from very quickly, but not her. She tackles them head on, with strength and love.

You see this person I am speaking about is my daughter, Brandi Fought. I always knew she was amazing, beautiful, talented but it has been in the last year that I have seen how amazing, beautiful and talented she is. For you who do not know her let me tell you why she is something else.

Brandi has adopted two special needs babies who are the light of all our lives. Now most people who not adopt one let alone two within six mths of each other and five mths between there ages. Between doctors, new medications, therapist, at home nurse she holds it together and goes on. This is not to say that she does not have the moment of why? can I really do this? and just wants to scream, she wouldn't be human is she didn't.

Childern that close in age are tiring and interesing to say the least but throw in two special needs children one who does not walk as of yet and another who is crawling every where but will not walk. Matthew has just rolled over for the first time and he will be two next mth. She takes each accomplishment and brags to anyone who will listen.

Brandi is my hero. She takes things as they come, keeps up with two babies, buy groceries, clean the house, make appointments and spends time with friends. She takes on more than most of us would take on intentionally. Life happens and she makes lemonaide.

Brandi you are amazing, an awesome mother, and wonderful daughter. I love you and thank you for all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment