Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today was a great day. I got to spend it with my mom and daughter. I took them both out to eat for lunch and that was wonderful. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful mom who has taught me how to be a mom. She is very understanding, caring, and listens to me. She never tells me what to do but lets me work it with guideance. My daughter is awesome. I love her so much. This was supposed to be her first mother's day but things did not work out. I know she felt on the blah side and was not having a great day. I know one day she will get to experience that one day. I am very blessed to have her for my daughter. My grandsons came by and told me happy mothers day and that was great. I had not seen them in awhile and that was a nice surprise. They are growing up so much. It is hard to believe that my children are not babies any more and don't need me like they use to. On the other hand it is nice that my daughter is also my friend and so is my mom. I is nice to be friends with them and to share things on that level and at the same time enjoy the parent relationship. The song "Your going to Miss this" is so true. You don't reliaze it until they are grown. Watching my daughter turn into a beautiful young women is the best. She is so awesome. So to everyone who maybe reading this Happy Mother's Day. I hope yours was has wonderful has mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment