Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family

Yesterday my best friend had her first grandchild. A little baby boy. I was very excited for her in fact when I saw the picture I teared up. But I am also a little jealouse. I crave that expierence so much. I often wonder if I will ever have that. I know that God is in controll of this and I need to be patient and wait for His timing. That is very hard to do. So I keep on praying and waiting for His timing and answers. Brandi will be a mom one day and I will be able to share her joy in that.
I found out today that my daughter-in-law will be coming down Sunday to pay some of their bills and will need someplace to stay. So guess where her, two boys and a friend will be staying. You guessed it with me or my house. I will be at work when they get here. I hope that things will be ok and my things are left in place. Sometimes she can think she is helping and she really isn't. She means well but doesn't always know how to go about it. Then my youngest calls and askes if he can bring his dog to stay for awhile. He has a big dog and I have a big dog so not sure how that will go. He said he will keep him tied up and he wont get off. I sure hope he is right. He is trying to get his life back on track and needs some encouragement and support but sometimes you just have to learn to do it for your self. Hopefully he will figure that out.
The next wonderful thing is I had to go to the clinic to drop something off and ask again about my lab results. I had called yesterday and was told they would have to call me back and never heard from them. When asked was told yes they were in but needed to come in per MD. The only time I could get was Monday at 3:40. If had returned phone call yesterday could have seen MD today. I am so tired of unprofessionalism with people. If you say you will get back to someone than please do. My sister and neices will be here then and I didn't want to spend the time in a MD office. Guess that is what happens when you get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment